Ah, to fidget. One of my personal favorite habits, and one of the habits that probably pisses off most of the people I know.
What can I say, fidgeting actually makes it easier for me (and apparently others) to concentrate. If you don’t believe me, check it out.
TLDR: Go with the fidget spinner and don’t waste your time on the cube
- Many options – you don’t get stuck on just one
- Cube shape fits nicely in your hand while fidgeting
- Because of the options, I focus more on it sometimes than actually paying attention (it’s all about repetition of the same thing)
- Clunky – cannot really fit it in my pocket
- Very repetitive and easy to play with
- Doesn’t get old. You can do some pretty cool things with it (also a con).
- Distracting to others. Especially if you’re really good with it.
- Distracting to yourself. You can do some pretty cool things with it.
My favorite: Fidget spinner. Don’t waste your time on the cube.
Check the out here: