I was recently introduced to the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. The peak of interest led me to want to invest, but of course, before I invest I always want to understand what I am investing in.
Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, ICO’s are all terms that are becoming more-and-more mainstream. Being new to this space, I wanted to share some of the articles and videos that have helped me understand the basics behind the technology and people building the technology.
I will continue to update as I find good articles, sites and sources. Enjoy!
Learning about the Technology
- An investors take on when to buy
- WTF is an ICO – TechCrunch
- An Idiots Guide to Mining Cryptocurrencies
Where & How to Buy
- Coinbase – great for beginners, with easy and fast entrance. Highest fees.
- GDAX – Same company as Coinbase, but allows more flexibility with stop and limit orders (no fees for stop and limit orders)!
- Kraken – requires more verification, less friendly interface, lower fees and more cryptocurrencies available.
- Gemini – not too familiar with them, but have seen them on top lists everywhere
More details here: Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges