Day 2 of creating 10 ideas a day.
I woke up ambitious this morning. Started while brushing my teeth and taking a shower. Before 10am, I had my first 3 – was rolling. As they day went on, the ambition diminished. Before I knew it, it was 7:00pm – still only 3. It’s tougher than it sounds, but here it goes.
Per usual – rather than coming up with ideas in a silo, I I’ll post them here for everyone to see. These ideas can be about anything.
If you like one of these ideas, take it and run with it!
- Airplane app that has numerous games, movies, tv shows, etc. 100% offline – No more ‘pre-downloading’. Pay by the hour for the duration of the flight, monthly, or one time
- Better neck pillow for airplanes – I hate those half moons that wrap around your neck and find them more uncomfortable than having an actual pillow
- Airplane ticket transfer/exchange – bought a ticket to Istanbul that I might need to change. Travel insurance doesn’t cover ‘unwarranted’ cancellations/exchanges. I want to post this on a website and sell it to someone – even at half the price.
- Bulk buying website where users can purchase items in bulk then turn around and up-sell smaller quantities to other users. This could be done through a bidding process or set costs. Essentially and all-in-one drop-shipping website.
- E-Commerce website (like Amazon) that donates the same item sold to someone in need. This would be funded by the purchasers and tax deductible. – Tom’s on steroids
- Website to mentor a child-in-need. You can chat with them through the website, as well as purchase food, shelter, and clothing for them. Each child could have 1-4 mentors.
- Real-time website for high school students to see applicable college options and scholarships. Schools input students grades starting as a freshman in high school and standard test scores when applicable. In realtime, students can login and see college suggestions and options appear for them along with applicable scholarships and student loan options.
- Tutoring for sports – high school, college, professional or recreational athletes sign up to be a tutor of sports. They take skills assessment tests and then parents can pay tutors to teach their kids how to play sports.
- Website that queries all the social websites with check-ins and displays a heatmap of hot spots with gender stats, age stats, etc. – provides detailed insights so people can plan their nights or days – had to put one fun one on here.
- Cable company with low prices and amazing customer service. No hidden fees. – Good luck. But many would love you, including myself.
Note: I am not vetting the ideas, so some may exist. Please comment if they do!