Reading James Altucher’s book – ‘Choose Yourself’ (round 2 – definitely recommend), he asks readers to come up with 10 ideas a day. Theory being, your mind is a muscle like anything else in your body, and you need to practice it. Here it goes…
Rather than coming up with ideas in a silo, I I’ll post them here for everyone to see. These ideas can be anything about anything.
If you like one of these ideas, take it and run with it!
- Come up with an blog to express various ideas and share it for others to use
- Daily email that contains various workouts, sets, and durations. Allow users to subscribe.
- Come up with a more comfortable, better fitting sleep mask that adjust transparency based on time of day/night, might have an alarm clock, or adjust to brightness so you can more easily wake up in the morning
- Indoor beaches in cold climates like Chicago that have vitamin D lights, tropical atmosphere, roof dims with sunsets and has tiki bars like tropical resorts. Can stay over night and have beach villas. Bora-bora indoors
- Wrist watch that allows you to easily switch out components – face, band, etc. to have a more customizable watch without having multiple watches
- Car sharing by the hour – can rent your neighbors car through the application by the hour so you can go grocery shopping or get a haircut.
- Website purely for local date ideas and suggestions – could include social aspect
- Docu-series on an entrepreneur – follows them through 6 months of business creation. Could have multiple seasons on different entrepreneurs
- At home physical kit so you can provide a self-assessment. Followed by a 15 minute virtual consultation with a physician.
- On-demand dentists and doctors that come directly to where you live and provide necessary services. You say – I need a dental cleaning, the dentist will come to you.
Note: I am not vetting the ideas, so some may exist. Please comment if they do!